2020 Dates and Ticket Information Coming Soon!
ITEMS ALLOWED INSIDE THE FESTIVAL
• Camping gear including tents, canopies, sleeping bags, tarps, etc
• Camping chairs, tables, coolers, cutlery, etc
• Lanterns, flashlights, headlamps, and batteries
• Personal camping stoves (Please follow our charcoal and propane policies)
• Rain gear including umbrellas, ponchos, rain boots, tarps, etc
• Cigarettes (packages must be sealed upon entry)
• Small digital cameras without removable lenses (point and shoot) and Go-Pros
• Cell phones & chargers
• Flow toys (NO fire performance props or fire performance prop accessories)
• Empty refillable bottles and hydration packs
• Flags and banners (Totems are allowed, but please no dangerous metal pieces)
• Sealed feminine products
• Prescription medication
• Electric and Solar powered generators
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE FESTIVAL OR CAMPGROUNDS
Each person and their belongings are subject to search upon entry and with each entry into the festival venue. Please view the list below to see what you cannot bring into Kosmic Kingdom. These items will be confiscated if found and may not be returned.
• Fireworks, flying prayer lanterns, or explosives
• FIRE: Open flames, campfires, candles, fire performance props, or tiki torches
• Gas or fuel cans of any kind (except small propane tanks for camping- please follow our charcoal and propane policies)
• Drones or professional cameras/equipment without explicit permission and proper media credentials
• Audio recording equipment
• Illegal substances or paraphernalia (Please abide by Iowa state laws)
• Weapons of any kind, regardless of permits
• Laser pointers
• Pets (Please leave your furry friends at home!)
• Sound systems or amplifiers
• Professional/non-personal use radios or walkie-talkies
• Motorcycles, ATVs, golf carts, or motorized bikes
• Non motorized bicycles, skateboards, or scooters
• Flags or totems with metal pieces
• Unsealed eye-drop containers, over-the-counter medications, or opened bottles of vitamins
• Gas powered generators
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS AND NO EXCHANGES.
Do not buy tickets from third-party ticketing sites. If you purchase a counterfeit ticket, you will be denied entry without refund.
You will exchange your ticket for the appropriate wristbands at the gate. Wristbands must be worn for entry into the festival and at all times inside the festival. Wristbands must be worn securely on your wrist so that it cannot be slipped on and off. Wristbands are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-replaceable.
Do not remove, stretch, or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry. The festival takes place rain or shine. There are absolutely no exceptions to this wristband policy.
HEALTH, SAFETY & EMERGENCIES
THERE WILL BE EMTS AND MEDICS ON SITE TO ASSIST WITH ANY ISSUES OR EMERGENCIES. BRINGING PERSONAL FIRST AID KITS IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
We will be working with local and state law enforcement, security teams, and harm reduction professionals to ensure a safe event. Festival security, police, and medical staff are available 24 hours a day to respond to emergencies. We ask that our attendees help us maintain a safe festival by being aware of each other and our surroundings. If you see something out of place, dangerous, or suspicious, please say something to the nearest staff or security official.
Each vehicle and individual will be thoroughly searched upon entering the grounds. Please refer to the prohibited items list regarding what not to bring. Bikes, scooters, segways, pocket bikes, ATVs, and golf carts are NOT allowed.
SERVICE ANIMALS & PETS
Service animals are permitted throughout the venue; however, this does not include emotional support animals, therapy animals, or companion animals. Pets are not allowed and will be turned away. Only legitimate service animals that are properly trained and under the proper care of their owners will be provided with the appropriate credentials and allowed within the event footprint. The following guidelines must be abided:
• All service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
• Service animals must be housebroken and should use the service animal relief area.
• Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
• All animals should have legally required vaccinations.
WATER & HYDRATION STATIONS
There will be multiple hydration fill stations throughout the festival grounds including the festival area and camping.
WHEN LEAVING, LEAVE NO TRACE.
Please respect the land and festival grounds!
If you bring it, LEAVE WITH IT. Do not leave any trace at your campsite and please pick up after yourself throughout the event. When leaving, please leave all trash in trash bags at the designated trashcan areas. Our staff will come around to pick up trash bags and take them to the dumpsters or recycling bins. DO NOT leave large items such as tents, shade shelters, chairs, etc.